ISES Halloween Bash is BACK!!!
Rhodes on the Pawtuxet, Cranston, RI
Wednesday October 30, 2013
Welcome to the International Special Events Society Rhode Island Chapter website. Our site is full of useful information including a calendar of upcoming meetings and events, job listings, photo galleries, leadership bios and much more. Please take a look around and email us at email@example.com if you have questions, feedback or for more information on becoming an ISES member.
Upcoming Events and Promotions:
Wednesday, December 17, 2014
7 – 11 p.m.
Coastal Holiday Celebration
Renaissance Providence Hotel
Benefactor: Child & Family Services
Room Block: http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=ISES%20RHODE%20ISLAND%5EPVDBR%60ISIISIA%6089%60USD%60false%6012/17/14%6012/18/14%6011/26/14&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes
Wednesday, January 28, 2015
6 – 9 p.m.
Location: Coming Soon
December Membership Drive: join during the month of December and receive a half year prorated membership fee, complimentary application fee and an extra month of membership.
I’m also very pleased to share that Megan Duclos, VP of Communications, was recently nominated and elected as the ISES RI 2014-2015 President Elect. Congratulations! A full list of our Board of Directors is below.
Representing The Rhode Island Chapter for 2014-2015 in a Board of Director role is:
• Jennifer Fustino, President
• Megan Duclos, President Elect & VP of Communications
• Donna Wing, Past President
• Debbie Tomanek, VP of Membership
• Kimberly Doell, VP of Programs & Education
• Bill Murray, Director of Finance
• Kelly Ucen, Director of Special Projects
• Kate Bastien, Director of Administration and Registration
• Derek Campbell, Director of Membership
• Jennifer Gullins, Director of Communications
• Sheila Guay, Director of Programs & Education
• Allison Pangakis, Director of Programs & Education
I look forward to seeing you at a future meeting or event and please email me if you are interested in attending as my guest. Additionally, we are always seeking ways to improve our chapter operations, ideas for new special event and member meeting venues, educational presentation topics, sponsorship support and member benefits. Please share your feedback with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our core values are:
The International Special Events Society provides members and stakeholders:
• Collaborative networking
• Education and professional development
• Outward awareness and credibility
Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday season!
Jennifer Fustino, President ISES Rhode Island